You would like to apply as Schoolmaster at ALTE SCHULE Hohenstein?
Well, there are a few things we need from you:
- A short vita
- Some examples of former projects/works
- A short description of your project/work, which you want to work on while you are here.
- Why to you apply and why do you want to come specifically to ALTE SCHULE Hohenstein?
- Do you need any special materials for your work?
- How long would you like to stay?
- The prefered dates of your stay.
- Do you need a funding – why and for what?
You can apply for a contribution to your living costs for your stay at the ALTE SCHULE. This funding is intended to cover the following expenses:
- direct living costs (food, drinks)
- things required for daily needs (personal hygiene, hairdresser, etc.)
- means of transportation (journeys to Nuremberg or other places in the vicinity).
Travels to and from your hometown to Hohenstein can only be granted in exceptional cases – please contact us about that separately.
- costs for material which you need for your artistic work (canvasses, paints, etc.)
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND – We do have two cute cats, which live somehow in our residence. So you shouldn’t be allergic to cats.
Please apply via mail (classical) or e-mail.
Alte Schule Hohenstein
Bavaria – Germany
E-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not accept your application via post on our website. Please send us an e-mail!